The Path Lab

A resource to aid in establishing the identity of 'AV' and unravelling the mystery surrounding Dr Jochen Peiper.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"You have two weeks"

"Look you have NO IDEA what you're messing with here. Not a single fucking clue. Consider yourself lucky to walk away from all this. You were a threat to my operation for about 5 minutes but ultimately outsmarting you took exactly NO effort on my part. If it had your fate would have been much much different. It's almost too bad that you didn't put up more of a fight. I would have enjoyed disposing of you.

In two weeks none of this will matter. I suggest you move on and make the most of what little time is left. You'll find more than your share of torment after that. I might even give you a call when it all goes down. I'll want to hear your suffering....

You won't find pity in your 'Doc' either. Pity and forgiveness are too concepts that will soon cease to exist. "

Naamah XI (Sarah Portenson)

Are you reading this Jochen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home