The Path Lab

A resource to aid in establishing the identity of 'AV' and unravelling the mystery surrounding Dr Jochen Peiper.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Amuktor

"I have found something in one book my order allowed me to read just recently. The email is too impersonal, but I'm afraid I don't have the time right now to do another video and this can't wait. Take a deep breath. Try to keep your mind clear. Relax. Then read the following word, and let me know exactly how you felt about it:

AMUKTOR

Hopefully this just sounds like I'm making no sense. If that's the case, my fears are unfounded and I apologize for making you worry. "
Shamash

"The word AMUKTOR is very much like the name I had as a child. I never saw it spelled out but that is how it sounded. It was only used when I was young before I was a teenager. I was told it was a gypsy word for something strong. How do you know I was called this? Your video is very important to me. I added it to my youtube. I will watch it many times tonight. I will try to watch it instead of the dark videos. I thought you were an old man with a long beard until I saw it. You are very wise for a young person. I hope you and others can make more videos sometime. I hope it helps. Thank you! "
Dr Jochen Peiper, 12 October 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home