The Path Lab

A resource to aid in establishing the identity of 'AV' and unravelling the mystery surrounding Dr Jochen Peiper.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Postcard #2

"So yes I am relaxing a bit now and it is nice. But the mystery of AV will always weigh on me. So I am digitizing some of the material with assistance. I have many other priorities and my research assistant has limited time as well but I will attempt to make more material available expeditiously!

This is the first postcard and picture of the envelop it was posted in. It was sent to me in 2003 but I made nothing of it at the time. It was only by coincidence that it was preserved. I received the first film perhaps one month later."

Dr Jochen Peiper, Sun, 24 Sep 2006



1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger ardiente said...

A translation of the Greek text has been offered by "November":

somebody cannot walk the line between the Gospels and the book of law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home